Tuesday, April 30, 2013

18 Days Old


Age: 18 days old
Weight & Height: At my 2 week appointment I was 21.5 inches long and 8 lbs. 9 oz.  Since it has been 4 days since that appointment, I have been eating like a champ and hopefully gaining more weight!
Things I enjoy: Being held and sleeping during the day. I also love nursing with mommy and want to do it all the time! Can't wait for the weather to get better so we can take some more walks.
Skills I've mastered: Crying when I want something, because mommy and daddy both pick me up right away anytime I get upset.
Tough Times: Nights are tough.  True we've had some good ones, but I'm not going down or staying down for mommy a lot of the time.  We're all thinking positive though and know it won't last forever.
Exciting Events: I've had lots of visitors.  All my Aunts and Uncles have now met me except Uncle Scott, but we are waiting patiently for the introduction.  I've also met all my cousins except for Savannah.  Hopefully that will happen soon since all my other cousins are boys.  Ready for Girl Time!
Looking forward to: Growing more and sleeping through the night more!

Some pics :)








No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...