Tuesday, April 9, 2013

38 Weeks

How far along? 38 Weeks and 2 days

Total weight gain: 46 lbs. - I'll get remeasured at my appointment this afternoon

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? I'll just answer that with a YES - I'll add more on that after the update.

Sleep: Awful, but with a humidifier it's bearable

Miss Anything? Wine, beer, Sleeping on my back/stomach, running

Movement: Lots

Food cravings: It's kind of funny, if I mention a food I all of the sudden crave it. We were leaving church on Sunday and I said BLT, then all I wanted was a BLT.  So DH and I went to the store, got the stuff, and they were DELISH!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not these days (knock on wood)

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: None

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, swollen feet, frequent peeing, PUPPPs

Belly Button in or out? Popping out a tiny bit

Wedding rings on or off? Off, it's just more comfortable

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Today!

Looking forward to: Holding my baby girl and telling her how much I love her in person.

So I have an appt. at 3pm today.  I had a breakdown after last week's appointment when there was no progress.  Honestly,  she doesn't feel like she's dropped at all and I don't really feel much different, so my hopes are not really "up".  I am definitely going to tell the doctor I may scratch all my skin off. This rash has now moved to my hands, legs, arms, etc.  It's torture!  And I can only wear sandals or my sneakers, because my feet are so swollen.  I'm wearing my sneakers right now, but they aren't even tied :)

DH and I are still taking daily long walks.  It's sooo nice now that the weather is warmer. I hope it stays this way!

Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...