Thursday, April 4, 2013

Random Things I Love

These days the things I love are definitely different from the things I used to love.

Here are some of my favorite things that keep me "busy" these days and things I just enjoy.

  • My new favorite youtube channel - The SACCONEJOLYs
  • My favorite wedding photographer/website (you never become unobsessed with weddings) - Leeann Marie
  • Game of Thrones
  • Smoothies! - Darn you McDonalds for having your smoothie machine broken the last 2 times I tried to get one at your establishment!  1 more strike and you're out.
  • My favorite Blog - The Great Adventures of Big G, Middle G, and Little G - not only do I read her blog, but I also read most of the blogs she follows :)
  • Animoto - It speaks for itself
  • Daydreaming about Emma (it does take up about 80% of every day)
  • GiftcardRescue - We are planning on buying some patio furniture (which isn't cheap) and can always find 20% gift cards.  I've bought 5 already, all 20% off, to Pier 1, where Chris and I picked out a set we love.  2 have already come in the mail with no problems, just waiting for the other 3!
  • Wantable,co - Explained in previous blogs - Everyone loves mail :)
  • THE DAILY SCOOP - If you live in/near Glen Burnie, you owe it to yourself to go here!
Off to my 37 weeks appt!  

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...