Wednesday, November 14, 2012

These Days.........


 I am currently writing this as i sit on a 737 from Chicago to Baltimore.




Here I am.....HELLO - Looking rough ;)




Life is currently semi busy for myself. Was in Kansas last week and Chicago yesterday and today.  Tomorrow me and my hubby are off to Mexico.  The specific reason for the trip is 100% to celebrate Chris turning 30.  I planned it about 6 months ago and it has now morphed into the celebration of his birthday, our Anniversary (2 years ago yesterday) and BABYMOON! I need a vacation and I need to spend some quality time with the hubs.  True we eat dinner together most nights and spend a lot of time together, but a lot of those times are interrupted by meetings, phone calls either from friends and family (not that I am complaining about that part) and I hate to say it WORK.

Chris has one of the best work ethics I have ever come across in my life.  He doesn't put things off and he doesn't do anything half-assed. (excuse my language). A prime example of this happened last Sunday.  i am happy to say we have officially found a church we were happy with.  We are not die-hard church goers, but definitely feel it is important to have as a part of our lives and hopefully a part of baby's life too.  Anyway, he took me to breakfast first and then church all the while having his computer in the backseat in case of emergency.  Fortunately we made it through both without interruption but right when we got home it was back to the office for him.  He may be 20 feet away from me, but he is in another world. It's going to be nice to be in a different country with no distractions for 6 days :)

After Mexico comes Thanksgiving. So excited to see Lin, Stef and Briana (along with their significant others). A quiet night is in store as they all have children to go home to (briana - 3 kids, Stef - 4 kids, Lin - 1 baby boy)

Here we are a few months ago :)



and I would rather sit on a couch and eat rather than stand in a crowded bar even for 5 minutes.  We always have a good time together just reminiscing and catching up.  Definitely going to be fun! We then have family dinner time. Being almost 17 1/2 weeks pregnant, any big meal that you don't have to cook sounds like heaven on earth.  Am I right? Especially when there are 2 family meals in 1 day.

Back to reality and a three day trip to New Hampshire the beginning of December. I want to say I am not complaining, but I guess a little part of my is...I'M TIRED!  We've had the "travel slow down talk" at work, but apparently it is not taking affect yet. My boss is always accommodating to travel with, but I am looking forward to no more nights in a hotel room/flight delays/time differences.

I'm ready to cuddle with my little bubble.  I had a dream in the hotel room last night I had a little boy, so who knows what the heck it is gonna be.  I can tell you one thing though, we'll find out soon enough.  The dream was actually a nightmare though because I had the baby but didn't remember the delivery.  I just woke up in the hospital with a baby boy in my arms (healthy I might add).  I am definitely looking forward to the full experience.  I say that now as I have not experienced labor pains and child birth.  :)  But it is true.  I think it's going to be amazing just to have my water break (hopefully naturally).  A lot of new experiences await me in these next short 5 months.

Am I rambling on too much?

I realize I did not take a 17 week pic, but I'll be taking lots of pics in Mexico the next 5 days so hopefully I'll be happy with at least a few of them and will be able to post wonderful memories on here soon.

I did get a wonderful surprise present for our Anniversary from Chris.  A fossil watch which i LOVE LOVE LOVE!  here is a pic.


It's a little big on me, but we can get a link taken out soon.

Well I better right 17 week update next so until next time...
Tracey


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...