Monday, November 26, 2012

I CAN'T STOP EATING!

So I'm in my 19th week of pregnancy.  Ultrasound tech said I was measuring a week ahead, but she wasn't very nice so I don't trust anything she says.

And I don't know if this is normal, but I CAN'T STOP EATING!  I feel like I'm always hungry.  This is not good!

It would be one thing if I was craving salads and veggies and fruits, but I'm not, I'm craving anything and everything I see.  For example,  a coworker brought in chocolate cake his wife made (i'm on piece #3!!!!)  Mind you, the first two pieces were very small, but now I've taken an even bigger piece!!! HAHAHA! Somebody stop me.

This was my food today:

Blueberry Morning Cereal - 6:50am
Lance Cheese Crackers - 7:45am
Oreo Yoplait Yogurt - 9am
Tuna Fish Sandwich - 12am
Green Apple - 1pm
3 PIECES OF CHOCOLATE CAKE - 1:21pm


and i'm not even close to stuffed.

Fortunately Chris forced me on a walk yesterday (not that motivated these days).  Hopefully he can work his magic again soon!

On a side note - I met Patrick Henry Elwell for the first time on Saturday.  Son of proud parents Lauren and Mark.  He was ADORABLE and such a good baby.  I like to think I'm cooking him up a nice little girlfriend, but he better never break her heart :)  Here is a pic of Chris holding the little angel.  He's a natural already!

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...