Sunday, November 25, 2012

19 Weeks


How far along: 19 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 7 - 10  lbs
Maternity clothes: Wearing maternity clothes because they are just more comfortable.  Still wearing regular shirts just as much though and regular sweatpants too.
Sleep: Sleep as been amazing. (knock on wood)  I haven't been waking up to anything or anyone, which I can only imagine won't last forever. We'll see :)
Best moment this week: Finding out we are having a BABY GIRL :)
Movement: Still nothing concrete, but still "thinking" i'm feeling movement. Impatiently waiting for the "definitely no doubt about it" kicks
Food cravings: SPICY STUFF, milk and pickles
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out: innie.
What I miss: Wine to help me relax after a stressful day!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling baby move for sure 
Weekly Wisdom:  Relax and Enjoy! as always :)

Pic included in Riviera Maya post.... :)

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...