Wednesday, September 3, 2014

35 Weeks

So this is where my mind was at with Emma at this time...

35 WEEKS WITH EMMA

Sounds about right on target, except I get to add a 16 month old into the mix (who makes my days better)

How far along? 35 Weeks and 4 days
Total weight gain: 33 lbs. - still 10 less than first time around.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? I'll just answer that with a YES
Sleep: Started sleeping with my head at the other end of the bed to be closer to the ceiling fan. If I don't, I wake up in a sweat every night (while still waking up 3 - 4 times to pee)
Best moment this week: My hubby surprising me with an early push present!!!!!!!!!! I think he saw I needed a pick me up.
Miss Anything? Wine, beer, Sleeping on my back/stomach, running
Movement: Lots
Food cravings: Anything bad for me
Anything making you queasy or sick: Depends on the minute of the day :)
Gender: BOY
Belly Button in or out? OUT
Wedding rings on or off? Rings are off because they are getting rejuvenated (another gift from hubby), they were getting tight anyway, but I miss them already!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, but that does mean I am in a good mood sometimes too. I just think my patience is running thin these days and it's easy to get me upset (truth be told). I've also had more than enough comments from every person that walks by me.
Looking forward to: Holding my baby boy and telling him how much I love him in person.



No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...