Wednesday, September 10, 2014

36 Weeks

How far along? 36 Weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain: 35 lbs. - 11 less than Emma :)
Sleep: Not the best. Waking up frequently and restless
Best moment this week: My friend Brenna's baby shower. Got to hang out with a bunch of friends close to home. Unfortunately I had to miss my cousin's wedding shower, but I can't make it 4 hours in a car in 1 day anymore :(
Pics from the Party






Miss Anything? Wine, beer, Sleeping on my back/stomach, running
Movement: Lots
Food cravings: Anything bad for me, but honestly not really craving anything these days.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not these days (knock on wood) - Just not too particularly hungry.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Just braxton hicks
Symptoms: who knows, same as labor signs.
Belly Button in or out? OUT
Wedding rings on or off? Off, because I had to send them out to get rejuvenated and get a stone fixed (but probably better off anyway)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody - I hate most people these days, hahaha
Looking forward to: Holding my baby boy and telling him how much I love him in person.

Just got back from my doctor appointment. You're supposed to measure in cm the amount of weeks you are, well, I'm measuring 44. So just let me know what that tells you :)

Blood pressure was a little high, but not bad and I have swelling, so have to keep an eye out on that stuff and drink EXTRA EXTRA water. I'm not really worried.

Dr. gave me an internal and she said I was not dilated at all. Obviously I'm disappointed, but not really surprised. The internal wasn't as unpleasant as I remember, so at least that's a good thing. She said baby is still in like the 97th percentile in size, so more and more signs pointing to c-section. I'm ok with that, just want him out ASAP! 18 days or less :)

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...