Thursday, September 18, 2014

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 Weeks and 5 days

Total weight gain: little jump this week, but I had my appt. right after lunch - 42 lbs. oops

Sleep: Awful

Miss Anything? Miss not being pregnant.

Movement: Lots

Food cravings: Anything bad for me - last two grocery shopping trips did not turn out well

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not these days (knock on wood), just not easy to find something I actually want to eat, which actually again surprised me that I had gained that much weight.

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: None

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, swollen feet, frequent peeing

Belly Button in or out? Out

Wedding rings on or off? Off

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody

Looking forward to: Not being pregnant....did I say that already?

So had my appt yesterday. No dilation, no nothing.  Just like last time, just like with Emma :)  It's definitely harder to move around with this baby.  He's bigger.  Got an ultrasound yesterday too (doctor thought he was breached, but no, JUST THAT HIGH) hahaha.

But I had my appt. with my fav doctor. The doctor that delivered Emma and is scheduled to Deliver Matthew on the 29th.  She is so great!  We talked about how she supports VBAC and even if I go in that morning for the c section and labor starts, we can see where we go from here.  She offered to push the C back, but NO WAY NO HOW!  She also thinks this baby is very very large.  She just makes me feel so comfortable, I'm very lucky to have this in a doctor, because not everyone does.  The thought of a c-section scares the crap out of me.  I got cut in half during my 8th grade talent show, I don't like doing it in real life too! 

So I've been sitting on my exercise ball all day (nothing seems to be changing) and just hoping for this little boy to make his way down before my next appointment.  Give me some kind of progress kid!!!  

I did my last big grocery shopping trip today.  Only one more Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday without my baby boy.  CRAZY!  

I've also been spoiling Emma a little extra.  What are you gonna do?

Like I said, it's definitely a lot harder to move around with this pregnancy  I'm not sure why, but I am ready ready ready to not have to carry around this belly anymore for a long long time! 



No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...