Thursday, September 11, 2014

SIX

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Last night I got 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep.  SIX!!!  I didn't wake up to pee or to a tiny little cough through the monitor.  This is the first time in WEEKS I've been able to sleep more than 3-4 hours without waking for something.

THANK YOU JESUS!

It's like when your newborn sleeps through the night the first night.  When you haven't had good sleep for a while, even the littlest of things feels AMAZING! Mind you I had an extra full bladder when I finally did wake up and thought I was going to explode, but it was definitely worth it!

So, today is going to be a good day.  I'm rested and ready to go.

Until next time..............

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...