Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Random Truths

I "borrowed" this idea from another blogger for this post:

1. When I am my most stressed, baking makes me the most calm. I'm not talking about throwing premixed cookie dough into the oven either.  I'm talking, let's make tiny little wedding cakes from scratch and decorate them for no reason baking. 

2. I am awful at ZUMBA.  I'm missing the craze, because I went once by myself and it was the worst!  I felt like a complete loser.  It's 1 thing to look like an idiot with your friends, but it's another to look like an idiot in front of everyone else and their friends, hahaha.

3. I feel like I have nothing to wear....ever.  and I change my clothes on average 3 times before I decide on that outfit to wear.

4. In the past 4 months, I've probably written at least 4-5 checks under $20, because I never have cash. I feel kind of guilty, but it's the same as cash, right?

5. I am obsessed with "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" It's HILARIOUS and I would recommend it to anyone.

6. I gave myself 3 months to go to the gym 30 times, it's been almost 5 months and I'm at 26......

7. Currently I work part time (Tues - Thurs) I think 50% of me want to work full time and 50% of me wants to stay part time.  I think 50% of me wants to work full time, because I don't have to right now and I forget how frustrating my workplace can be 5 days a week!

8. I like winter, BUT I'M OVER IT!

9. I probably have an extremely vivid nightmare at least 5 nights a week.  My husband graciously listens to all of my commentaries whenever I wake up. Last night: had a dream all my friends were playing in a field hockey tournament and didn't invite me to play with them.  (not technically a nightmare, but still sad) hahaha.

10. I love writing my blog.  I wish I put more effort into it, but it's nice that I can do what I want with it when I want and it's still here.  

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...