Tuesday, February 4, 2014

9 Month Update

Age: 9 months and 3 weeks (A little late!)
Weight & Height: 19 lbs. 12 oz.  - 29.5 inches. She's still in the 90 something percentile for height.  
Things I enjoy: Crawling and pulling myself up to a standing position. 
Skills I've mastered: I can crawl so fast my mommy calls it a run crawl. I can also babble with the best of them.
Looking forward to:  Saying a word or two and walking :)
Tough Times: We definitely had a tough time recently with all my sicknesses.  I had RSV and two ear infections and then the antibiotics gave me stomach issues which led to more issues. I still have 2 ear infections, but the new antibiotic is going down much better and hopefully I'll be 100% soon!
Exciting Events: I have been doing lots of exciting things these days.  Mommy and Daddy lug me everywhere and I just got to watch my cousin Connor play his first basketball game.
Looking forward to: The spring and summer coming and being able to play outside!








No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...