Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Her Feet Were Made for Walking

Well, we went out and bought a little stroller for Emma to push around and work on her walking skills.

She is so cute when she does it.  She's no expert yet, but she's is getting there pretty quickly.

Another new trick she has recently learned is clapping!  It is SO FREAKIN CUTE!  It's so interesting when babies learn new things, it just comes out of no where.  We've been clapping to/at Emma ever since she was born and 2 days ago she just decided she was going to do it.  Whenever she does it we freak out and clap with her, so I'm sure that helps her wanting to continue doing it.  Too cute.

I also just sent out her First Birthday Evite! :(  Where has the time gone? I'm excited to celebrate, but I have a feeling she isn't going to be one of those "dive into the cake" kind of babies.  It takes her a little while to warm up to new foods.  We shall see!

New car seats are on my mind as well.  Emma is approaching the height and weight limits to her first car seat so it's time to start the research and not wait til the last minute.  I hate that there are a million choices for car seats.  It makes picking one so much more difficult.  Hopefully DH will take charge of that research since he's so good at it (hint hint).

Well, next weekend I think we are heading to Scranton so DH can go skiing with the fam.  I'll be drinking cocoa and playing with Emma inside, as skiing and I are not quite friends.  I've had 2 bad experiences and I'll be the first to admit, I'm not a fan of doing things I'm not good at. Although those olympians make it look so easy these days!  hahaha.

On that note, how great was the USA vs. Russia hockey game?  I don't even like hockey that much but even I was nervous at the end there!


No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...