Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fun at the Zoo

My little buttercup is getting so big :)  Every morning she is now on her tummy.  I wish she could figure out how to roll back and forth instead of just to her tummy.  She'll get there :)

Last weekend we took Emma to the Zoo.  Full disclosure it was OctoBEARfest.  DH and I went to the zoo and got to sample some beer from different breweries.  They also had cheese and chocolate samples that did not disappoint.  There was a "polka" type band there as well from Wilkes-Barre and lots of people with children all around. (it's nice to know I'm not the only one who wants to take my baby to a beer tasting) haha.

Anyway,  after all that, we got to take Emma to the zoo and see new animals for the first time.  She may not have known what was going on, but I had an absolute blast pretending she did.

Next Monday is her 6 month appointment so I'll be sure to have updates on her growing.  I will say we were somewhere yesterday and a woman goes "she's only 6 months old?  she's so big!"  We'll see exactly how big she is soon enough!

Here are some pics from our adventures:









I think we had the perfect hat for the event. :)

Until next time..........

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...