Wednesday, October 30, 2013

6 month update!


Age: 6 months old!
Weight & Height: 16 lbs. 6 oz.  - 26 inches. I know that is the same height as last time, but since she was in the 93rd percentile last time and closer to average this time, we chalked it up to an error last time. They measured her twice this time too.  Those babies can get squirmy on the table.
Things I enjoy: Eating!! Mommy can't keep up with all the different foods I eat and how much of them I eat.  I love everything they give me.  Particularly sweet potatoes now. They are my new favorite.  Mommy has been making my food my whole life, but she recently decided to give herself a break and I tried Sprout Organic food.  it's the "JUST" line of foods. Like Just Peas or Just Mangos.  I've only done the Just sweet potatoes, but can't wait to try the Just Peas with Mint.
Skills I've mastered: I can roll over onto my belly and I'm just about sitting up all by myself.
Looking forward to:  Rolling back to my back from the belly. It ain't easy...and mastering sitting up.
Tough Times: Normally mommy writes "not too many", but not this time.  I've been giving them a tough time at bedtime the past few nights. I have a cough and I'm probably teething.  I'm not sure if I want to eat more before I go to bed, or I just want to stay up and play a little while longer.  Mommy and Daddy pretty much do whatever I want, so I don't give them too hard of a time and I'm normally asleep around 830pm these days.
Exciting Events: I have two teeth and I just started babbling consonants!!!!!!! I say BAA BAA BAA BAA all day long and mommy and daddy LOVEEEEEEE IT! :) I also went to my first PITT game. Even though they lost, I loved it.


Looking forward to: A visit from Aunt Amanda this Saturday and you guys are gonna die when you see how cute I look in my costume.




No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...