Tuesday, August 9, 2016

100!!!

Today I went to my 100th Fit Body class.

I may not have lost much weight yet, but I've definitely gained strength and energy.

I used to be so tired in the afternoons during work, but after I started my workout, it's definitely gotten easier to make it through the day without an IV for coffee.

When I started, I couldn't do 1 real pushup....not even 1!!!

Now, I can do a great set of 5, a good set of 10, and an attempt at 20.

I can do exercises that I never though I would even try and I've made some great friends along the way.

I'm "working" on the diet nutrition part of it, but slow and steady wins the race.

I also just got about 11 inches cut off my hair. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!  My hair grows really fast and I know I've had 1 or 2 posts in the past about cutting my hair. I just love short hair and how easy it is to wash, style, etc.  still long enough for a pony, but short enough for comfort.


I know I look pissed in my pic at the bottom, but really I'm just trying not to smile.

Anyway, I don't want to get too crazy on the long blog posts just yet, so until next time..........

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...