Monday, February 16, 2015

Quick Rant

I was going to write this on facebook, but decided to safe myself the grief:


I notice a lot of people ranting about how 50 Shades of Grey is soooo bad and it hurts our society and degrades women........We do realize this is make believe right?

I don't remember people getting so up in arms from movies such as The Hills have Eyes (pretty sure they kill a baby) or Hostel (which actually made me physically sick to watch) or SAW. Those are just as bad accept the two parties involved aren't in agreement with what is going on, one is getting murdered.......brutally

What about Unfaithful????

just sayin'

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...