Monday, August 4, 2014

OCMD 2014!

Just got back from our beach trip!

It's crazy to think just 2 years ago I was just pregnant with Emma.  Now I'm pregnant with Matthew (much, much more pregnant).

ha!

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I'll probably do an update after that, but wanted to share some pics.

All in all it was a wonderful trip!  Completely successful.  We all stayed in the same hotel this year, which was really nice to be so close, so next year I think we'll do the same, only upgrading to condos.  Hotels are nice, but it's nice to be able to close a door when baby is sleeping.

I'LL HAVE 2 KIDS BY NEXT VACAY! Heck, I'll have 2 kids in 56 days (or less)  <-- a girl can dream!

We even spent our first night away from Emma (Chris and I at the same time) and Emma got to have a sleepover at Grammy and Poppy's with Savannah and McKenna.  Judging by the pics, I'd say they had a great time.  Poor Matthew will be the odd man out....I have a feeling he'll get spoiled enough in his own time though.

Doing a rough count, there were about 33 of us in total with family and friends.  It's such a special time to have with everyone.  I know we all take it for granted, but 31 years and still going strong on this tradition!

Here are some pics.







No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...