Monday, July 21, 2014

29 Weeks

FIRST THING'S FIRST - I PASSED MY GLUCOSE TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!



DH and I had date night on Friday.  We went to the Charleston.... Very expensive, but worth every penny!!!!

How far along? 29 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/measurements: 20Lbs
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Sleep: I use 5 - 6 pillows a night, but I think I've finally got it down.  2 softest under my head, 1 under my belly, 1-2 under my back and 1 between my legs.  It's very complicated to get in and out of though. 
Best moment this week: Passing my glucose test on the first try.  This by no means, means I am eating correctly, but at least it's a positive :)  Still have a sweet tooth every day :) 
Miss anything? I definitely miss having a beverage, beach week next week is gonna be tough.  I also miss moving around easily.  It's getting tougher, the bigger this belly gets. 
Movement: Loads - HE NEVER STOPSSSSSSSS
Food cravings: hmmm...ice cream, cupcakes, chocolate, icing, peanut butter (to name a few)
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not right now, 
Gender: BOY!
Labour signs: Not really, just a lot of braxton hicks. 
Symptoms: Lots of heartburn, pelvic pain, backaches.
Belly button in or out? FLAT
Wedding rings on or off? On, but the heat is starting to get to me, where they are starting to feel tight. 
Happy or moody most of the time? A bit of both!
Looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery. 

Emma LOVES "sweeping", so DH let her help him vacuum. TOO CUTE!






No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...