Monday, July 7, 2014

THIRD TRIMESTER!

Well hello there 3rd Tri-mester!!! 89 Days to go!

Here is a comparison of beginning of third trimester with both babies. Matthew on the left and Emma on the right.


I actually think I look pretty similar in both. Maybe even a little less of a belly now? Maybe I'm just seeing things, ha! I look a lot happier in Emma's though, but the recent pic was taken at about 7am, so whatev.

This past weekend was 4th of July. We went up to the lake house and spent time with Uncle Dan and Tata Meena and Sheeba! And visited Grandma and Grandpa Moher too. We did so much fun stuff with Emma. She had her first boat ride, we had Manning's Ice Cream from the farm. Normally we go to the Montdale farm, but we had to compare. FYI, BOTH DELICIOUS! We went swimming at grandma's and loved it!!! We saw our first fireworks. Only 2 though, since she still can't make it past 7pm. Emma slept amazing and the weather was great (little cold), but still great. We took her on her first golf cart ride. It was just an all around great time for everyone. Sad thing is, I don't think we'll be up again until baby boy is born! I just don't know about 5 hour car rides in the third trimester. haha, but we'll see.

Here are some pics of our fabulous weekend!














Next week is glucose test!  Hopefully we pass the first time this pregnancy!  Then 18 DAYS TIL THE BEACH FOR A WHOLE WEEK!  I need a vacation!

Also having a couple play dates this weekend, so hopefully it should be fun :)

Until next time!

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...