Monday, July 14, 2014

28 weeks!

How far along? 28 Weeks and 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 20lbs as of today :)
Sleep: Not great.  It's so hard to get/stay comfortable. 
Other symptoms: My linea negra is showing itself finally.  Also having lots of back pain and braxton hicks.  I've been getting lightheaded as well more often.  Told doc about it and it could be dehydrated, although I drink more water than anyone i know, could be baby sitting on blood vessels, could be anemia, just keeping an eye on it.  
Best moment this week:  Friday - Sunday was the best span of days in a while.  We did so much as a family and so many fun activities with Emma. We went to the pool a couple times, went to the community garden dedication (and got a plot), went to a carnival, had play dates, dinner with friends, met PEPPA PIG!  I cried while we were there, I was just so happy that I was making her happy (even though she didn't really care), what can I say...pregnancy hormones. 
Movement: Yes! Lots. 
Food cravings:  SWEETS, SWEETS, SWEETS! We shall see how that has effected my glucose test which I just took this morning. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really think goodness
Have you started to show yet: Yes.
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: I don't think so, besides the braxton hicks
Belly Button in or out?  flat
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody: Happy!
Looking forward to: BEACH VACA...T-MINUS 12 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...