Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Go Away Snow!

Another snow storm yesterday. This probably isn't news to most of you, since you are in the same position.

I do have a silver lining though.  Last night.............................EMMA DIDN'T GET UP!   I can't say she "slept through the night", because she did wake up coughing at 3am, however it never got too bad, so we didn't go in and get her, and she fell back asleep without crying at all!  VICTORY WILL BE MINE!

When my alarm went off at 6 am I almost didn't believe it.  Here's to hoping we keep going in the right direction.  Some sunny days with rising temperatures should would help, but I guess I should be happy with what I get!

Emma tried out her new carseat today.  I love it.  I hope she does too.  This is what it looks like:


I wanted something neutral, but I didn't want to go straight black and white again.  I think it's a good choice.  I am so excited to be able to turn her to the front someday.  I know we have a little while, but with the way time is flying, it should be here in no time.

I also started getting things ready for her FIRST BIRTHDAY!  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  Little by little, but we are doing a rainbow theme, with maybe some Peppa Pig thrown in (she's hard to find around here though).

She's also getting so close to walking.  She'll walk holding my hand a little and loves to push around her walking toys, but she is still unsure about taking those first steps on her own.  All in due time!

:)

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...