Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cliche 2013 Roundup

I got no problem with cliches.

2013 in 1 word?  PERFECTION............need proof?



There ya go!  2013 gave me the first 8 1/2 months with my baby girl.  True every day wasn't perfect and there is always room for improvement, but if having this face to wake up to every day and having a happy family that loves me isn't perfect than I don't know what is.

Emma's Christmas was more than she could have asked for (especially since she can't talk) - Here are some highlights from my new IPHONE :)

















We officially moved Emma's playroom to the basement!  I think it's perfect down there, just need to get a space heater and we'll be in business!


So as 2013 comes to a close I count my blessings and again try and think of ways to better myself in the new year.  If you read this blog and go to the gym regularly, do me a huge favor....don't judge the people who are crowding "your" gym at the start of the new year.  Ain't nothin wrong with trying to be a better you, even if it doesn't last long.  We're trying!

I am so excited to see my baby girl grow through this next year and I hope to appreciate the small things that I get to experience with my family.  Her 9 month check-up is in 2 weeks and it's her first appointment without me.  I know she'll be fine, but I'm the one missing out!  Work trips have officially started (1 on the 7th and 1 on the 14th)  I could use a prayer or two that I don't break down on the plane without her.  Then again our San Francisco trip on the 17th should give me more than enough baby plane time (could use some prayers for that as well)

Until next time :)

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...