Tuesday, November 12, 2013

7 Month Rave

Today is Emma Jean's 7 month birthday.....She decided to celebrate by partying all night long....... :(

We think she was gassy, ha!  Who the heck knows though.

It's so interesting to think about some of the things you go through when you have a child.  I preface this with the fact that I do know I have an amazingly easy baby 95% of the time.  We are very lucky.  But that 5% can be tough.  I think I say that all the time :)

Anyway, I must say, I have no idea how people parent on their own.  Even when DH and I are pulling our hair out in the wee hours of the morning and we want to kill each other because we have no idea what to do, at least we have each other! I just don't know if I could do it all by myself.  I am so thankful to have that support.

Emma is pretty much sitting up all by herself these days.  She falls over every now and again but, she's getting better and better everyday.  Which reminds me, we need to LOWER THE CRIB!  :)

Andddddddddd best news of all, she said her first word  (MAMA)!  She may not know what she is saying, but she is definitely saying it.


No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...