Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Reach Out and Touch Faith

No, this is not a religious post.  This is a celebration post.  A celebration of still having a good time after baby :)


DH and I went to see Depeche Mode last night at Jiffy Lube Live in Virginia.  It was AWESOME!  They played old and new songs and it was a great mix.  I'm the big fan, but fortunately hubbs likes them as well, so we both could enjoy it.

Grammy Smith came down to watch the babes.  It was nice to know she was in good hands and I didn't worry at all, but I have to admit, it was a little bitter sweet to get this pic:


HOW CUTE IS THAT?  It's SO easy to miss her. :)  Emma is doing so well with rice cereal.  I was going to start with avocados first, but I think I may go with carrots instead.  I hope she likes them as much as the cereal.  And let me tell you, I've tried the cereal..................not good.

So back to Depeche, we had front row seats of the second or third section.  Perfect viewing and it was the perfect temperature.  Had a beer and split a burger and app before the show at a delicious place Grafton Street.  I would totally go there again.  We got home at midnight and Emma decided to wake up a 3am.  Needless to say I'm on cup of coffee #2, but totally worth it.

We actually have concert #2 in two weeks, Imagine Dragons with the Neighbourhood opening up.  SUPER EXCITED!  Our friends are watching her.  First non-family babysitter.  She's amazing with her daughter though, so we probably couldn't have picked anyone better.

TOMORROW IS EMMA'S 5 MONTH BIRTHDAY, again  Bitter Sweet!

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...