Tuesday, September 10, 2013

21 Week Update

Age: 21 Weeks - She'll be 5 months on THURSDAY!
Weight & Height: No updates since last appointment.
Things I enjoy: Eating CEREAL!  I also love my Sophie teether.
Skills I've mastered: I can eat cereal like a big girl.  I open my mouth really wide and barely let any sneak out.
Looking forward to:  Grasping my toys better and sitting up on my own.
Tough Times: Not too many, mommy and daddy have it pretty easy these days, but I'll be making it difficult for them soon enough. 
Exciting Events: I ROLLED OVER!  I even did it for Grammy while we were on Facetime.  
Looking forward to: Seeing my little cousin get baptized this weekend and seeing Grandmom and Grandpop Moher in October when Mommy and Daddy go to their friend's wedding.


No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...