Tuesday, August 27, 2013

19 Week Update

Age: 19 Weeks
Weight & Height: At her 4 month appt. she was 14 lbs. 4.3 oz. and 26 inches long.  She is in the 93rd percentile for height and the 47th percentile for weight.
Things I enjoy: I like my new jump up and my bouncer.  I love babbling to mommy and daddy and giggling when they tickle me. 
Skills I've mastered: I can hold my head up no problem now. I can laugh with the best of them and I have discovered my hands and feet!
Looking forward to:  Grasping my toys and sitting up on my own.
Tough Times: I wasn't going to the bathroom regularly for mommy and daddy, but it's just because of my age and because i'm breastfed. They know I'm fine, but overreact with worry from time to time.  I'm also starting to teethe, so that can bring on some stress as well when I can't calm down. It doesn't happen too often, but I'm gonna have a tooth pop out any day now.
Exciting Events: I moved to the Kitten Room in daycare today, because we are all getting older and we need more space for when we get mobile.  I brought my teachers with me though, so mommy and daddy were happy about that.  
Looking forward to: Going to the lake house again for Labor Day and getting to hang out with Sheba and all of Daddy's side of the family.

HI WORLD!

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...