Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ocean City, MD - 2013

Well, another family vacation is in the books.  It was my 30th year with the family this year and Emma's first!  I think it was definitely a success.

We stayed with my parents and set up the pack n' play in our room.  I'm definitely thankful we don't have to share a room every night, but it wasn't so bad for a week.

Here are some pics....









And my favorite of the week.................


That is now officially my phone background and my computer background.

Although she didn't get to really play in the sand or the water, I think Emma loved the beach.  She slept like a champ and didn't seem to mind the heat or the wind.  Thank goodness for our sake it wasn't too too hot. I know everyone else would have liked more of a scorcher of a week, but I was happy.

We took Emma to the boardwalk and dipped her feet in the ocean a few times. (she cried every time).  I couldn't have asked for anything better.  Me and DH also had our first date night out thanks to grammy and poppy.  We had a delicious dinner at the captain's table, then ended up meeting my aunt and uncle out for a few drinks.  We are still getting the hang out being away from her, but it was definitely a good time.


I also went to my friend's bachelorette party on Saturday and DH was home along with Emma.  Probably one of the funnest nights I've had in a long time!  I haven't been out with a bunch of girlfriends in over a year I don't think.  I may have been home by 11:30, but I definitely partied it up.  So much that I think I'm good for another year. :) hahahaha.

All in all I wouldn't have changed a thing and I can't wait til next year when all three cousins can be playing in the sand together!

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...