Monday, July 8, 2013

1st Day Back to Work

Well, I've showered, packed my computer, packed the breast pump and accessories, layer out tomorrow's bottles, dried and straightened my hair and laid out my and Emma's outfits for tomorrow.

We've spent the last 87 days together and tomorrow I'm dropping my baby off at daycare tomorrow.  I don't quite feel sad or nervous at the moment.  Honestly just tired.  I don't know what tomorrow will hold but thoughts and prayers of strength and confidence would be appreciated.

I know I'm doing a good thing for her and she will have many benefits to daycare.  I know I'll be happy back at work, but I still with we could spend every day all day together for a while longer.

I better get to bed.

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...