Wednesday, October 29, 2014

1 month

Age: 1 month
Weight & Height: At my 1 month appointment I was 22.75 inches long and 12 lbs. 10 oz.  Mommy and the doctor were very happy with my weight gain. I am in the 97th percentile of  height and  99th of weight.
Things I enjoy: Being held and sleeping during the day.  I like bath time.  I love eating and I love it when mommy and daddy bounce me around on their shoulder.
Skills I've mastered: I'm getting better at holding my head up.  I do it better when I'm on mommy's shoulder, but I also do it at tummy time. I'm also really good at eating! I rarely if ever spit up.
Looking forward to: Smiling at mommy and daddy on purpose.
Tough Times: Nights are tough. Mommy and daddy are learning when I cluster feed, they are learning when I am gassy and when i just need to be held. I normally have at least one 4 hour stretch at night and I'm hoping to get better and better.   Sometimes when I cry, mommy and daddy don't know why I'm upset and that is a tough time too.
Exciting Events: I am going to be spending a few days with grammy and grandpop smith.  It will be my first car trip and I think I'm gonna be great at it!  I'm also looking forward to dressing up for Halloween with my big sister Emma!

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...