Friday, May 31, 2013

6 WEEKS

Age: 6 Weeks
Weight & Height: I haven't been weighed again since my last appointment, but mommy thinks I'm definitely still growing upward and outwards :) 
Things I enjoy: I love my vibrating chair and love being held all the time.  I love being in the car too, it puts me right to sleep whether i'm in there for 3 minutes or 3 hours. 
Skills I've mastered: I am getting much better at not spitting up after I eat.  I'm also getting better and better at holding my head up every day.  I've mastered an occasional smile to keep mommy and daddy making ridiculous faces at me all day to see how many times they can make the smile come.
Looking forward to: Smiling more and laughing.  Holding my head up all the time all by myself.
Tough Times: Nights aren't so tough anymore, because we're all used to it.  It's still hard sometimes to figure out why I'm so upset and that is the toughest for mommy.
Exciting Events: Memorial day was exciting, I got to go to the lake house for the first time.  It was freezing, but I got cuddled the whole time so I still loved it. I finally got to meet Uncle Scott and it was great :) I also got to meet all my great aunts and uncles on both sides of the family.  Everyone kissed and hugged me all day long.
Looking forward to: Seeing my older cousin Savannah again on Saturday and mommy's side of the family for Aunt Brook's Sprinkle :)  Also looking forward to giving Daddy his first father's day present soon.  I'm not sure what I'm gonna get him, but I'm sure he'll love it!

Mommy and Daddy gave me my first photo shoot.............Enjoy


























I'm the cutest!

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...