Monday, August 20, 2012

First of Many..........maybe

I've tried the blog thing many times, but never stick with it. Ever hear the "If at first you don't succeed, Try Try Again" anthem? Well, that is my plan for now.

Let's start simple though, shall we?

Chris and I have been married since November 2010 and we just moved into our brand new house in the suburbs...
I'm in love. We have woods and a parking space (which is like gold when you come from living in a City) and we have friends already in the neighborhood. I couldn't ask for more!!!

I would like to preface all future blogs with a warning sign that I like smiley faces and exclamation points. If this bothers you, do not proceed! :)

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...