Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Baby Moher.....



So, I'm not allowed to tell anyone yet, but I can at least talk about it to myself right?

 Chris and I are officially PREGNANT!!!! It's pretty early, but I'm feeling good and excited.




There is a line on that first one, but I wanted to be EXTRA SURE! :)
I found this weekly update questionnaire, which seems like a fun idea! (i already warned you about the exclamation points, so no apologies)


How far along? 5 Weeks, 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 0 that I know of
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: If I make it to 9 pm I'm lucky and I already take weekend naps when I can :)
Best moment this week: Getting blood work done (feels more real)
Have you told family and friends: Just my immediate family and a few friends (on accident). Telling Chris' parents on Labor Day!
Miss Anything? BEER, Hot Dogs & Sushi!!!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Not really, but I usually have a sweet tooth that seems to have disappeared!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not yet, but this morning was my first time I got really nauseous. Didn't puke, but was close.
Have you started to show yet: not yet
Gender prediction: Anything Healthy :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, with a slight case of moodiness!
Weekly Wisdom: Relax, breathe, take one day at a time
Looking forward to: Getting a baby bump!

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...