Tuesday, September 13, 2016

P-I-T-T Let's go PITT

This past weekend DH and I went back to where it all began!!! PITTSBURGH BABY!

We left on Friday morning and took the long 5 hour drive down the turnpike to get to the city where we fell in love.

Driving into Oakland gave me a sense of nostalgia that never goes away.  We spent Friday walking the campus, having dinner at my favorite restaurant and having a few drinks.

Saturday Morning it was Game Time - PITT VS. PENN STATE!  We thought it was going to be rainy, but it turned out to be a beautiful day. Although we had to tailgate with some of our friends who were Penn State Fans (boooooo!) we had such a great time and ended up meeting up with some other friends after the game as well.

The ride home wasn't as fun, but taking two days away, just the two of us, was definitely welcome and very very fun!







 


No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...