Tuesday, June 16, 2015

What I Ate Wednesday (or Monday) haha


Above is how my day started :)


So I'm trying to work on my eating habits.  Trying is the key word here people.

ENEMY #1 SHOWN BELOW


I love to bake, i LOVE LOVE LOVE to bake. and you don't bake bran muffins and diet bread. You bake delicious decadent food.  To be honest my above peanut butter cupcakes with chocolate covered pretzel crumble weren't my best.  They were a little dry. But, they were my first time making those and I know the mistakes I made.  Next time - PERFECTION!

Yesterday was Day #476 #1!  If at first you don't succeed, try try again right?

So, I'm trying to take more ownership of my eating habits and trying to really focus on making small changes.

So Breakfast I ate

Two Eggs fried with just a little bit of salt and pepper and a sliced tomato.


and the obvious staple - COFFEE!!! Cream and a tsp of sugar


20 minutes later:



Lunch:

Dole Summer Salad Kit (half) I did is sans croutons and cheese and half a bowl of penne vegetable soup. And water :)



20 minutes later:



Then I needed a snack

So I had a bowl of cherries.  I had forgotten to take pics after lunch so I'll just have to describe.

CHERRIES (they were pitted dark cherries and actually delicious)

Dinner:

I had 3 oz. of Salmon baked with lemon slices on top and a tiny drop of olive oil.

Uncle Ben's Minute 90 Second Rice

Harvard Beets!!!! I love beets! If you've never had Harvard Beets, do yourself a favor, TRY THEM!

Then the rest of the day was play time!!!!

Emma is turning into a pro on her John Deere.





And a beautiful pic from this weekend.












No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...