Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What a Wonderful Life

Ha! I love this pic.  She looks pissed, but you have to learn to try new things whether you like it or not!!!  :)

It is 9:21 am and at this very second, personally I think I have a wonderful life.  I might even call it somewhat perfect.  Right this second I have a wonderful child, a wonderful husband, a good job, a warm home, great friends, and a family that loves me.

Can I say these things every second of the day? NO! I probably can't say all of these things at once very often, because there is a second sometimes that my child is pushing me to my patience limit (which is not very far), my husband has done something to annoy me, my job sucks, my house is messy and there is no end in sight, one of my friends pissed me off and someone in my family has hurt my feelings.

I think I am writing this post because I love getting reminders to appreciate the good in life and leave behind the bad.  As far as I know (and I don't know everything), nothing is ALWAYS bad just like nothing is ALWAYS good, though Emma comes close ;)

I wish I could appreciate the good I have all the time, but then life wouldn't be as interesting now would it!



.................and my friends think I'm corny..................(where would they get that idea? weirdos)



No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...