Friday, September 29, 2017

Dear Matthew Francis......

Dear Matthew,

Happy 3rd Birthday!

My big boy, my baby, my three year old delight.  This past year, you have grown up more than I thought possible.  You speak so well and you potty trained yourself in a week!!! Mommy and daddy enjoy nothing more than watching you play with your sister or use your imagination with your dinosaurs and animals.  You are OBSESSED with gorilla's right now and I'm pretty sure the movie 'SING' has something to do with it.  You love to dance and you love to sing.

You are a very good eater and we are hoping that your palette continues to grow as you do. I am amazed at how much you watch your sister and mimic her and love her so much. You have already become protective and you definitely don't like it when she is getting in trouble, almost more than when you yourself are getting in trouble.

You just started soccer and daddy loves taking you on Saturdays to run around and show off your skills with red light green light. Your biggest problem is you want to do too much, but you're learning how to take turns.  Everyone at your preschool loves you and thinks you are just the sweetest, which I tend to agree with. 

You love your momma and never refuse me my demanded hugs and kisses. You ask me to lay with you at night when we say your prayers and I hope this continues for years to come. Thank you for giving mommy and daddy so much joy. Our lives are better with you in it and we love you more than you'll ever know.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...