Tuesday, July 21, 2015

These Days

These days I spill coffee on myself (just now)

These days I look forward to vacation everyday :)

These days work is busy for me and DH and I don't know how to get everything done.

These days I love to hang out with my parents and my family.

These days I still try to appreciate how wonderful my life is, because it is pretty great.


These days I try every day to be more relaxed. I'm getting there :)

These days I think I'm going to start working out regularly really really soon.

These days I miss playing field hockey!

These days I am realizing how my children are my world and 90% of the reason my world is so wonderful......DH gets some credit too!

These days I don't want my babies to grow up but reasoning would be a fun little thing for Emma to give a try :)

These days are so precious and fun.

These days Matthew started "run crawling" and pulling himself up and working on solids......my perfect little man.

These days Emma is just the cutest spiciest little lady.  She makes us laugh more than anything and she is so sweet to her brother. My perfect little lady.

Life Updates:

We finally got a dining room set:


LOVE IT!

Emma wasn't a pool fan but at Grandma and Grandpa's she saw her cousin's Rory and Caden having fun and it made her wanna give it a try.  By the end she was getting thrown in the air and having a blast and all right before the beach (thank god).

Emma is going #1 in the potty every now and again.  Personally I'm not really into pushing it. We will get there, just like everything else.


Emma sleeps great in her toddler bed and got her first princess dress PJ's from Aunt Brookie.  She is so obsessed with it I think I just have to get 1 or 2 more.  It needs to be washed at least sometimes.

Matthew is crazy.

Matthew is so happy all the freakin time it's kind of weird. :)

He's teething like a beast.  Which gives us sleepless nights and blowouts galore. But no matter what, every time I call his name all I get is a smile from ear to ear!

My cuddlebug my heart my little boy!!! I'm obsessed, future girlfriends BEWARE!

Anyway,

It's Tuesday......Vacay is Saturday - We can make it if we all work together....Oh yeah, DH is away in Nashville all week gallivanting. Or he's working his butt off for the betterment of his family but who's counting??

All I have to do is 

Pack my clothes
Pack Kids clothes
Go grocery shopping
Pack kids daily needs
Pack Bathroom stuff
Find some King Bed Sheets
Pack Beach Stuff
Pack kid's beach stuff
Get the Lawn taken care of
Clean the house
Figure out how to fit everything in my car!!!!

Until next time :)



















No comments:

25 Weeks

How far along? 25 Weeks and 2 days Total weight gain: 16 lbs at my last appt about a week ago. With matthew I had gained 23 lbs at this poin...